Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hand 5

$0.1/$0.25 No Limit Holdem
FullTiltPoker
5 players
Converted at weaktight.com


Stacks:
UTG
($52.55)
CO
($25.35)
BTN
($51.45)
Hero
($34.95)
BB
($24.30)

Pre-flop: ($0.35, 5 players) Hero is SB

1 fold, CO raises to $0.85, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.75, 1 fold

Hero was playing Tag and CO had just lost a big pot and may have been steaming. I didn't see his hand because I was sitting out but the other guy slow played a flop FB vs him. I think my first mistake was not 3 betting pre flop and taking the pot down.

Flop: ($1.95, 2 players)
Hero checks, CO bets $1.5, Hero calls $1.5

I could check raise the flop but I decided to call hoping for him to shut down if he was bluffing.

Turn: ($4.95, 2 players)
Hero checks, CO bets $3, Hero calls $3

I hit two pair on the turn but it also made the flush. I elect to check call because I do not want to play a big pot OOP on such a scary board and see no value in betting or raising.

River: ($10.95, 2 players)
Hero checks, CO bets $4, $4 to Hero ($29.6)?



I check call hoping to catch a bluff. He betted so small that I think I have to call with my two pair.

Results in white. Villian showed down the turn flush 67d

No comments: